Geygan & Geygan, Ltd. offers full immigration services including sibling (i.e., family member) visa services. In other words, we represent you in bringing your siblings, your brothers and sisters, to the United States or helping them to attain permanent resident status if they are already here.
This means we represent good people just like you throughout the United States and through U.S. embassies throughout the world. The sibling visa allows your sibling to enter the United States, if he or she is not already here, and to apply for a green card to become a permanent resident.
Once a green card is obtained, your sibling will have the right to live and work in the United States.
There are significant benefits to Geygan & Geygan, Ltd. helping you to obtain a sibling visa.
If your sibling is granted a sibling visa, he or she is able to enter the United States and apply for a green card. When your sibling obtains a green card, he or she becomes a permanent resident and your sibling may work and live in the United States.
Geygan & Geygan, Ltd. can help you bring your sibling to the United States.
Geygan & Geygan, Ltd. can help you bring your loved one to the United States by filing a family member visa application on your behalf. When the process is completed, your loved one will become a permanent resident.
The sibling visa has requirements.
To the extent possible under law, the Geygan & Geygan, Ltd. immigration attorneys will help you and your sibling meet the sibling visa requirements.
- You must be a United States citizen (NOT a permanent resident) and be at least 21 years of age.
- Your sibling must not have violated any immigration or criminal laws, or be eligible for a waiver.
- You must file the I-130 Alien Relative form with the USCIS; and, wait for approval and the issuance of the number and priority date.
- Upon arrival of the priority date, Geygan & Geygan, Ltd. will help your siblings file for their green cards.
- If your siblings live outside of the U.S., we will them complete the immigrant visa process through a U.S. consulate.
- If your siblings are already in the U.S., we will help them to apply for an adjustment of status to become a lawful permanent resident (via the I-485 form).
Where to get help.
Unsure of how to move forward?
Want to bring your sibling to the United States? We can guide you through the maze of immigration matters and procedures, selecting the best path for your immigration, including the sibling visa.
Immigration is a very specialized area of law; so, be sure your attorney focuses his practice on immigration and protecting your legal rights.
We focus our practice on immigration law and you can reach us at 513-793-6555 or Thomasjr@geygan.com.
We will gently walk you through the immigration issues and aggressively fight for your legal rights.
Call Geygan & Geygan, Ltd. today: 513-793-6555.
If you would like us to send you information specifically on Family Based Immigration please click the “green card” below and fill out the form. We will confirm your request with you and send you information about eligibility, filing fees and processing times.