This free information may save your immigration case and keep you together!
In order to understand if you or your spouse is eligible to immigrate to the United States, there are many legals concepts you need to know. The problem with legal documents is they are hard to follow. Which one of you is the petitioner and which one is the applicant alone add to the confusion. To help reduce this confusion we have created this Free Report and have personalized the information to make it easier to understand and more relevant to you.
Information that will be explained in the is report is:
1 Essential Concepts
- Immigrants vs. Non-Immigrants
- The Immigrant Preference Category System
- Immigration Visas versus Status
- Adjustment of Status versus Consular Processing
- Does Every Marriage Count?
2 Immigrant Spousal Options
- Based on Marriage to US Citizen
- Based on Marriage to Lawful Permanent Resident
3 Affidavits of Support for Spouses
- Who Must File an Affidavit of Support?
- Who Can Be a Sponsor?
- Minimum Income Requirements
- What Legal Obligations Arise from Being a Sponsor?
- What is Form I-864EZ?
- What is Form I-864A?
4 Filing Basics and Procedures
- Key Terminology for Spousal Immigration Forms
- Proof of the Qualifying Spousal Relationship
- What is your name?
5 Immigration Interviews
6 Should I Use an Immigration Attorney?
[ez_box title=”Free Additional Resources” color=”blue”]
- Your Rights as a Permanent Resident
- Your Responsibilities as a Permanent Resident
- Checklist For Family Immigration Benefits
This is good information that is critical for you to understand, before you begin the immigration process. With this information you can decide to file or not and if you need help to file.