The button below is a free download of the official United States Citizenship and Immigration Service "Guide to Naturalization". This guide covers:
- What Are the Benefits and Responsibilities of Citizenship?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who Is Eligible for Naturalization?
- Table of Eligibility Requirements
- Time as a Permanent Resident
- Continuous Residence
- Physical Presence in the United States
- Time as a Resident in a USCIS District or State
- Good Moral Character
- English and Civics
- Attachment to the Constitution
- What Should I Expect From the Naturalization Process?
Many people are filing for naturalization now, because of the executive orders. If you are interested please download this official government book and see if you are eligible.
If you are not sure or would like help from a lawyer, please call my office at 513-791-1673 to set up an appointment to meet with me. The appointment is free as well.
Thomas J. Geygan, Jr.