The Cincinnati Field office is no longer accepting walk-in requests or scheduling InfoPass appointments.
There are still ways to get basic information about immigration services and ask questions about your case online without an office visit or a phone call. If you have a question about a pending application, you can:
- Check you case status with our system
- Check your case status
- Change your address online
- Check case processing times
- Ask about a case outside of normal processing times
- Sign up for automatic updates on your case
If you have general immigration questions, you can:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an attorney
- Ask Emma, our virtual assistant
- Explore immigration options
- Learn how to apply for many benefits
- Find free forms
- File certain forms online
If you need help with document services (such as passport stamps and advance parole) or have an emergency, call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283. USCIS representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern except on federal holidays.