The United States is now requiring electronic processing of cases at the following consulates:
- Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Ciudad Juarez, Mexico (if the case number starts with MEP)
These consulates allow the option of Electronic Case processing:
- Guangzhou, People’s Republic of China
- Montreal, Canada
The cases which are being electronically processed are:
- CR1 Conditional Spouse of United States Citizen
- CR2 Conditional Child of United States Citizen
- IR1 Spouse of United States Citizen
- IR2 Child of United States Citizen
Please do not send original documents to NVC if you are using electronic case processing, the original documents will have to be hand carried to the consulate and the NVC will not return original documents.
Below are links to the individual programs.