Your download link is below!

We will email you your e-book, but here is a link now.

Bring Your Fiance(e) here Quicker With This E-Book

The process we will talk about in this E-Book is to apply for a fiancé(e) visa if your fiancé(e) is overseas and you want to marry in the United States. This visa lets your fiancé(e) enter the United States for 90 days so your marriage ceremony can take place in the United States. Once you marry, your spouse can apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States while USCIS processes the application.

Learn the learn the answers to common questions, such as:

Does Every Marriage Count?
What Type Of Marriage Should You Have?
Should I Use An Immigration Attorney?
And We Even Include Our Process Map

Schedule your video appointment now

Book your consultation call while slots are available!

Additional features/benefits

Having a team means you don't have to do all the heavy lifting

Mr. Geygan has been successfully representing couples before USCIS and the Department of State for more than 20 years.

© Copyright Geygan & Geygan, Ltd.  All Rights Reserved.

Book Your FREE 30-min Strategy Call Now

Enter your details below to get instant access to [enter lead magnet name here]

We process your personal data as stated in our Privacy Policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.