Services Performed During A Typical Adjustment Case
- Examine your unique facts in order to identify any problems or issues, and discuss with you the best approach in dealing those problems or issues.
- Create an online account for you and your spouse to be able to follow your case process, upload and download questionnaires, forms and supporting documents. We have created this to speed up the process of gathering the required information.
- Prepare all required immigration forms.
- Prepare attorney certified copies of your original documents for submission to the USCIS and return the original documents to you.
- Prepare an attorney cover letter for your submission and combine it with the USCIS forms and evidence to create a well-documented submission that avoids novice mistakes, and submit it to the appropriate USCIS Service Center.
- Mail or email the receipt notice to you and show you how you can use the USCIS website to monitor the processing of your case.
- Show you how to use the USCIS processing time reports to determine if your case is taking too long.
- Monitor the progress of your petition with the USCIS Service Center and contact them if they make any errors or are not processing as fast as they should.
- Supply you with copies of all correspondence sent to my office from the USCIS about your case.
- Contact the USCIS to resolve any mistakes they might make during the processing of your petition.
- Monitor your case for the timely approval of your employment authorization
- Supply information and tips to help you and your spouse) prepare for the interview a
- Prior to the interview have a mock interview to prepare you as well as to note any updated or changed information.
- Attend local interview in person, other locations at additional expense.