Employment Immigration

You may be eligible to  come to the United States based on an offer of  employment. Most permanent residence categories require an employer to get a labor certification and then file a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, for you.  There are also non-immigrant work visas available.

Areas of Immigration Law