Allows for conditional residency for persons who invest $1,000,000, or under limited circumstances $500,000, in a new commercial enterprise that employs at least ten United States citizens or authorized immigrant workers full-time and engage in the business through day-to-day management or policy formation.
- Person must invest in a new commercial enterprise
- Invests or is actively in the process of investing, capital of $1,000,000; or Invests (after Nov. 29, 1990) or is in process of investing, $500,000 if the investment is in a targeted employment area
- The investment must be at risk
- Petitioner must show the source of funds and that they are legitimate
- Can have multiple investors including non-petitioners. Each investor who wishes to qualify must independently meet the capital and employee requirements. All full-time employee positions, however, may be credited to the qualifying investors.
- Must create full-time employment for at least 10 qualifying citizens or immigrant workers, other than applicant or his or her immediate family, within two years
We provide knowledgeable attorneys, accountants, economists to provide the evidence necessary to to obtain approval for both the initial application as well as the more difficult removal of conditional status