Call (513) 791-1673
Driving Under The Influence And The Impact On Your Immigration Case
When: Pre-Recorded Event - Register and Watch Anytime
Why: To help fulfill our duty at Geygan & Geygan, Ltd. – Helping You To Make The Right Decisions About Immigration
100% FREE information-packed webinar all about the effect of DUI convictions on your immigration.
Attorney Thomas Geygan is putting on a resource-packed EXCLUSIVE WEBINAR on Driving Under The Influence And The Impact On Your Immigration Case. Tom will provide a simple framework for understanding how a DUI affects your eligibility for benefits and eligibility for relief.
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
- Foreign nationals who have been convicted of DUI
- Family members who are petitioning for someone convicted of DUI
- DUI attorneys who represent foreign nationals
Immigration is a very complicated area of law. Eligibility for immigration benefits, such as getting your "green card", naturalization and any other determination that requires a finding of good moral character, are impacted by DUI convictions. Thomas Geygan will explain how USCIS, Immigration Court and the Department of State view DUI convictions and what this means to your case.
What You Will Learn
- How DUIs Impact Your Ability For A Bond
- How DUIs Must Be Mitigated For Discretionary Relief
- DUIs and Visa Revocation
- DUIs and Additional Screening
- DUIs and Getting Your Green Card
- DUIs and Naturalization
- ... and MUCH MORE!