Can You See Your Immigration Benefit From There?

If Not, We Can Help You Find It.

How You Get Started

This is easy!

Click the button below and pick a date and time that fits your schedule.  We will send you a confirmation email and reminder about your appointment.  The appointment is free.
You will talk to Mr. Geygan, an attorney, about your situation.  Based upon what you tell Mr. Geygan, he will recommend a case plan based upon how long it will take, how much it will cost and your chances for success.
Click For Your Consultation

From the first day that I walked in the office was treated with politeness and respect i felt welcome here and knew my case was in good hands. My case was processed in the time frame quoted or less. Online update help me a lot on keeping track on my case status and also files updated. Thanks a lot for your support and great work Geygan & Geygan.

- Sinai

Mapping Your Course

Your Custom Plan For Sucess

You are not like anyone else and your immigration case is going to be different because of this.  When You decide to work with Mr. Geygan you will get a personalized case plan that will include what information and documents will be needed, a timeline when each part of the process will take place and a flat fee for both the attorney fees and filing fees.

Cover sheet of the case plan that each client receives showing the details of immigration case.

Click For Your Consultation

I always aware of my fees approaching and i am never left wondering i am always aware of time frames and waits this is the best lawyer i have ever dealt with and his assistant is so easy to talk to she is so sweet you guys are doing great thank you for everything.

- Donna

How You Stay On Course

We work the plan as a team

You have your plan, but what about the new questions that come up?  Call or email Mr. Geygan!  There are no additional or hidden charges.  We work the plan to get you your benefit as soon as possible.
Click For Your Consultation

Mr. Geygan was our guide through the complex immigration process and we are extremely satisfied with his service. He is very straightforward and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We felt like he was our advocate and would do whatever he could to achieve the results we were looking for. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing legal advice on any immigration matter. Thanks!!!

- Jared

How You Stay Protected

You Know What Is Needed Up Front

You know what you need from the first day you hire our office.  You have an attorney that USCIS must contact and must go through.  You will receive notices of any and all activity in your case by both USCIS and our office.  Your rights will be protected.

Click For Your Consultation

Mr. Geygan and his office made this process for my wife and I so easy and comfortable! We would definitely recommend him!

- Colin

What Is Stopping You?

You Need Your Immigration Benefit, What Is Holding You Back?

You know you need your immigration benefit for your sake and that of your family.  The appointment is free.  What is stopping you?

Click For Your Consultation

Excellent job in every way. My fiancée' arrived in the USA in about 7 months after we started the fiance' visa process, and she received her green card about 7 months after her arrival. This is unbelievably fast. Tom knew exactly what to do, what materials he needed, and he communicated this very clearly to me. I would highly recommend Mr. Geygan to anyone who is involved or about to start this type of process.

- Tom

Frequently Asked Questions.

  • Q.If my Fiance entered the U.S. on a K visa, but had to leave before we were married, what can I do get my Fiance a new K visa?.

    A.K visas are issued valid for a single entry and a 6-month period.
    If a beneficiary has returned abroad prior to the marriage, the consular officer may issue a new K visa provided that the period of validity does not exceed the 90th day after initial admission of the alien on the original K visa and provided also that the petitioner and beneficiary still intend and may marry.
    After the 90th day, unless other arrangements have been made with USCIS prior to your Fiance’s departure, you will need to start the K visa process again.

  • Q.How long do I have to be married to a U.S. citizen to get U.S. citizenship?

    A.First, marriage to a U.S. citizen makes you eligible for a green card. Having a green card for a certain number of years is one of the requirements for U.S. citizenship. But it’s a multi-step process. Even if your U.S. citizen husband sponsors you, you cannot file directly to become a U.S. citizen without going through these steps.

  • Q.If I have been convicted of a crime but my record has been expunged, do I need to indicate that on my application or tell an Immigration officer?

    A.Yes. It is important to always be honest with Immigration regarding all: arrests, including those by police, immigration officers, and other federal agents; convictions, even if they have been expunged; and crimes you have committed, regardless of whether you were arrested or convicted. Even if you have committed a minor crime, USCIS may deny your application if you do not tell the Immigration officer about the incident and they find out about it.

  • Q.Who qualifies for a I-601A provisional waiver in the United States?.

    A.To qualify, a person must be at least 17 years old, and be the beneficiary of an approved I-130 visa petition as an “immediate relative” of a U.S. citizen.
    Immediate relatives are spouses, parents, and children of U.S. citizens. To be a “parent”, the sponsoring son or daughter must be at least 21 years of age. To be a “child”, the person must be under 21 , although many persons over 21 may still be classified as children under the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA).
    The law requires that to obtain a waiver, the applicant must demonstrate “extreme hardship” to a qualifying relative. Qualifying relatives must be spouses or parents who are U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents (LPRs). However, a person with only an LPR spouse or parent, while eligible to apply for a regular I-601 waiver abroad, is ineligible to qualify for an I-601A provisional waiver in the U.S.

  • Q.How much money do I have to invest for an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa? How do I prove the money is committed?

    A.You must demonstrate that the capital you invest is irrevocably committed to the enterprise and subject to partial or total loss in the event that the entity fails. We often use an escrow account to show this.  The funds you invest must also be your own. Additionally, the invested funds must be substantial in relationship to the total cost of either purchasing an established enterprise or creating the type of enterprise you are considering.

  • Q.I am in the United States on a temporary visit and wish to obtain a “green card”, what can I do?

    A.Adjusting immigration status while in the United States, can be possible, but before you take any action you should speak to an immigration attorney. USCIS has some very strict rules governing what can be done on non-immigrant visa or the ESTA program. Often times it is possible, but it must be done carefully.

Not ready yet? Join our FREE NEWSLETTER now

Sign Up
50% Complete

Subscribe To Our Monthly Newletter

Enter your name and email address below

privacy We value your privacy and would never spam you

Geygan & Geygan, Ltd.
8050 Hosbrook Road, Ste 107
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236