Why Should I Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
It is natural to question the benefit of hiring an immigration lawyer, especially in today’s economy. However, anytime you are dealing with the legal system, especially a foreign one, it is likely in your best interest to be represented by an immigration attorney.
If you take the following points into consideration, you are likely to view your immigration lawyer fees as an investment in your family’s future and well-being, not as a questionable expense.
An Immigration Attorney is an Investment Because:
* A qualified immigration attorney understands the innermost workings of the legal system as well as the intricacies of the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS.) In addition, he or she knows how to file the appropriate forms, documentation, and fees.
* An immigration attorney keeps abreast of all the law and policy changes, regarding immigration and helping people like you and your family.
* Your immigration lawyer will literally speak the same language as the immigration officials, English. In addition, he understands the language and terminology of immigration laws and the USCIS.
* You attorney is legally and morally obligated to be on your side, representing your best interests.
* In all immigration matters, the consequences of failure are extreme: deportation from the U.S., refusal of admittance to the U.S., and/or separation from family.
* Your immigration lawyer can represent you in court, before the USCIS, and in all meetings or other administrative law courts.
* Your lawyer will answer your questions, address your concerns, and set appropriate expectations so as to eliminate fear of the unknown.
* Once you hire your immigration attorney, you can rest assured that you and your family have an advocate who will aggressively fight for your legal rights. You’re likely to breathe a great sigh of relief, have increased peace of mind, and sleep better at night.
How to Hire an Immigration Attorney
It’s easy to get help. We will answer your questions and address your concerns. Call or email our immigration lawyers today (Thomasjr@geygan.com.) We will gently walk you through your immigration issues and aggressively fight for your legal rights. Call today: 513-793-6555.
At Geygan and Geygan, we focus our practice on immigration matters so we are uniquely qualified to help you and your family. Success with immigration matters requires a full understanding of the facts, the immigration law, and the current immigration policies. Our office is located in Ohio, but we are licensed to practice immigration law throughout the United States. Please contact our office to discuss how we can help you. All conversations are confidential.